Envy 0.9.3 STABLE adds the support for Debian Etch, restores the support for Ubuntu Dapper and fixes a few issues. Furthermore Envy adds the support for the Nvidia legacy driver 7185.
Another interesting feature is that Envy passes an option to prevent Geforce Go 420/440 from facing a black screen after installing the Nvidia driver.
Envy supports the following Operative Systems:
Ubuntu Dapper Drake 6.06
Ubuntu Edgy Eft 6.10
Ubuntu Feisty Fawn 7.04
Debian Etch 4.0 * (Please, read the “Known Issues” section on my website)
Here is the full changelog:
* Added: Nvidia legacy driver 7185
* Fixed: Aticonfig moved xorg.conf
* Fixed: xorg.conf was not configured on Dapper
* Added: Nvidia Geforce Go 420/440 cards shouldn’t have a black screen any longer (DFP is now
passed as an option to xorg.conf)
* Added: Support for Debian Etch
You can download it here, as usual